Do you have a missing tooth? Dental implants are the next best thing to a real tooth, fusing with your jawbone to become a permanent part of you.
Preventing gum disease
Missing teeth cause unnatural gaps in your mouth, which creates the perfect breeding ground for bacteria in the form of plaque and tartar and this will occur much more quickly than if you had a full set of teeth. This type of staining can lead to gum disease.
Preserve your jaw
Teeth are responsible for giving your face the structure it needs. Without them, your facial structure will begin to sag and appear less youthful, possibly resulting in a loss of confidence and loss of desire to smile.
If all of the posterior teeth are missing, the back of your mouth will actually collapse as the bone deteriorates. Your front teeth will begin to flatten out when your bite collapses and the corners of your mouth will droop. As the height of the jaw decreases, your facial appearance will begin to change.
Complete tooth loss and changes in facial structure can result in more serious overall health problems such as problems with digestion and later on down the line – malnutrition.
Benefits of dental implants
- Long-lasting solution.
- Next best thing to a missing tooth.
- Improve your overall health.
- Maintain your facial structure.
- Avoid gum disease.
- Maintain the implants in the same way as natural teeth.
- Smile with confidence.
- Do not affect your speech.
Benefits of implants at Shields Dental & Implant Clinic Limerick:
- Free Consultation worth €150
- Experienced dentist with over 24 years experience in dentistry
- Over 1000 cases treated
- Appointments available 7 days a week
- 0% finance available up to 18 months
- Complimentary teeth whitening treatment available to Implant patients